Thursday, October 27, 2011

I've been away! Not Really.

Over the last few weeks I have started and not finished numerous blogs on antiques. I haven't finished any of them. Why? Am I getting to picky? Lazy? Just plain ran out of things to say?

No, none of the above. The truth is I have been just plain busy. It seems that every time I sit down to write a new blog something happens to throw me off course. Anyone who knows me will tell you that all you have to do is wiggle something shiney in front of me any whatever I was concentrating on is forgotten. It comes with being ADD, or is it Dad, or is it any one of the other things that I try to be?

So, today I am going to try to describe just what I do for a living. I am an auctioneer, appraiser, auction helper, picker, garage saler, storage locker buyer, online auction photographer, estate buyer, ebayer, craigslister, flea marketer, antiques show dealer, auction seller, booth renter at an antiques mall and blogger. Usually I'm not doing all of these at the same time, lately it seems as though all of them have in fact been happening at the same time.

So, I've been cheating on the blog. It seems that I have more fans of the blog than I really knew. It all started as a way for me to write the book on antiques that I always thought I had the ability to write. As it has turned out maybe its better. This blog gives me the abiltiy to simultaneously write about antiques and tell all of you what I really think of the business. Bottom line; time for me to get back on the bloggin.

No comments:

Post a Comment