Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Shows On!

Break time is over. We just got word that we will be doing the antiques appraisals shows for Mid America Events. The show schedule starts in Columbus on the weekend of January 20-23 and ends in the spring with a show in Austintown, Ohio.

The shows are the reason that I originally began this blog. Starting today I'll be posting on a regular basis. I've also signed up for a Twitter account and as soon as I figure out how to use it (ten years from now) I'll begin posting there too.

It should be an interesting year!

3 comments:

  1. A twitter account?!!! Woah, dad. You are the man of the future. What's your username?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I forget!! Is this going to be a problem?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Try cash stash or trash, if that doesn't work try dangerfielddave and if that doesn't work refer to my prior post.

    ReplyDelete