Monday, March 14, 2011

Etsy and Joshua Mest



I spend my days and nights looking at all types of antiques and collectibles. However once in a while something that isn't an antique needs to be talked about. This is one of those cases. These two pens were made by a local artist who impressed me with his skills. Joshua Mest is their creator. Joshua's pens, ornaments and bowls are meticulously crafted. When they were presented to me at one of the antiques appraisal shows they came with a question; "What should he do to sell them?".
One suggestion that I had for him and all of you is Etsy. Etsy is a website that allows sellers to exhibit a wide variety of items in a more retail type environment than websites such as Ebay. It seems to cater to crafters, artisans and decorators. So for those of you who are looking for a way to show off to the world your special talents, give Etsy a shot and if you need a really great looking pen...
Joshua Mest

No comments:

Post a Comment